Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rocky

hey remember me?..yeah, I was brought in few weeks ago by my master..emmm..I think, it has been for 3 weeks now..Well, I'm doing great here..I love my new masters, and I loveeee my new house..They really love me soooo much..that's why, I think, sometimes my (now) brothers are getting quite jelous of me..Seriously I don't understand them, especially Bobbi the Spitz, he's such a bully..But, there are times when he's being soooo extra nice, he will clean me up, and brush my white fur with his teeths..Hehehe..That was really cool..I kinda like this guy..Sisqo!! Ughhh..he's okay, but I think he is too serious, sometimes..oo most of the time..He doesn't have sense of humor..I admire him so much, he's like a real fighter..Anyway, I'm ok with him..I think, he's just being over protective..I remember, the other night, Bobbi was being a little bit too much with his biting games, and I wasn't really enjoying it, I cried for help and suddenly out of nowhere Sisqo came to my rescue..He stood up for me, and Bobbi stopped..Sisqo is my hero..Maybe, just maybe, I think, he doesn't like me because last time, before I came in, he was the youngest in the family, but now that I am here, our masters give more attention to me..Hey, no..actually our masters love us all equally..He shouldn't be jelous..hehe..It's just a matter of time maybe..For the time being, I'll just be nice, and won't bother him so much..Rex..? ugh ugh..He's my buddy, we're really good friends..He's my role model..When I grow up, I wanna be just like him..emm, maybe not exactly like him, because I think he has very big ass..hehehe..But, Rex is really cool..My masters always scold him because he likes to play with the mud and chase the kids away..He likes to be pampered, and he eats alot..well, that explains how he got to be that big..Wow...I envy his long golden fur..I wish mine is like that..But, my master says, I'm going to be a white Labrador..I'm not sure if it was a good thing..O well..No big deal..I'm going to be just as handsome as Rex is..I'm just a little boy now..Hehehe..

See,here are some of my latest pics..I don't know why my master always take pics of me..He takes pics of me when I'm eating, running, playing, sleeping, taking my bath, hey..even when I'm doing my 'business'...Hey..I need more privacy...Hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

carolchs said...

Rocky isn't a smiley puppy is he? Unlike Rex.

XiGorX said...

ya dia mcm nda berapa friendly..or maybe, dia masih malu2 lagi tu..