Saturday, April 5, 2008

We Want to Talk Too!

Hello two legged people. As the eldest in the family, let me tell you a bit about ourselves. I'm Bobbi the Spitz.

I think we are realted to the wolves. That's why we have a fox feature. My grandpa worked with humans in hunting, herding, and pulling sleds. My larger and more powerful cousins such as the Karelian Bear Dog and the Norwegian Elkhound were used for big game hunting, helping humans kill moose and elk. Smaller breeds such as the Finnish Spitz (that's me!!) and the Lundehund were used in Scandinavia to hunt birds and smaller mammals. My largest cousins are the Canadian Eskimo Dog and the Greenland Dog, were used to pull sleds up until the 19th century. My other cousins are the Siberian Husky, Malamute in Canada and Alaska. In Japan, my cousin is called Akita Inu. But they don't like the water like me. I love water. I'm so active and friendly, lively and eager, faithful; brave, but cautious. Daddy sometimes scold me because I like to run out of the compund and run away to play. But do come back home. But daddy was not amused. Sorry daddy.

Now, it's Rex turn..(shoving here & there..) Hi, I'm Rex the Golden Retriever. I'm a big boy, a large breed of dog, historically developed as a gundog to retrieve shot waterfowl and upland game during hunting. We have a soft mouth to retrieve game undamaged and an instinctive love of water (Bobbi and Rocky also love water too!). I'm good in many things such as illegal drug detection, search and rescue, as hunting dogs and as guide dogs. Daddy say I'm too kind and harmless toward strangers and daddy's family; daddy asked me to be very careful not to be too friendly to strangers but I can't help it! Ooh..I love human kids too. They are so nice. My real mommy & daddy won a championship in KL. I hope to gro up and look handsome like my real daddy. My now daddy loves me so much too. He combs my fur a lot coz i shed fur a lot. Sorry daddy I cannot help it. I love to play fetch too but I sometimes don't want to return the ball. I have to go. Daddy is calling me.

Sisqo! It's you're turn..(5 minutes later). Sorry, I was having a poo-poo. Hello humans. I am Sisqo the dog wonder! Daddy got me at Gaya Street. My real daddy is a German Shepard and my mommy is a Rottweiler. I got mommy's colour but daddy's features. But my new daddy is cool. He loves me very much. In history my real mommy worked as beasts of burden, carrying wood and other products to market and used as draft animals to pull carts filled with various products for their owners. During the first and second World Wars, Rottweilers were put into service as war time guard dogs. Currently we are frequently used as guard and police dogs. My real daddy works with the military. My uncle is a guide dog for the blind, We are loyal and loving inside the home. We enjoy being around people and other animals.

Roccckkkkyyy!!!! Hey Rocky! .. Hello people. I'm 6 weeks old. My name is Rocky. I am a Labrador. I am exceptionally affable, gentle, intelligent, energetic and good natured, making me both excellent companion and working dog. But right now, I'm too small to work. I love to play and sleep. I love human children. Me and Rex love water. Bobbi likes swimming too. My otter-like tail and webbed toes makes me excellent swimmer. My interwoven coat is waterproof, providing more assistance for swimming. My small cute tail acts as a rudder for changing direction. Daddy don't like it when I play in the mud though. But it's fun! I like! Bye!!..

No comments: